Billing & Payment
- Accepted Credit Cards and other Payments
We accept the following credit cards for online and phone purchases: Avenue® credit cards, VISA®, MasterCard®, Discover/Novus®, and the American Express® card. We also accept PayPal for online orders.
Please note that we do not accept cash, personal checks or money orders for any purchases. We also do not ship orders C.O.D.
- Apply for an Avenue® Credit Card
A few of the many benefits of having an Avenue® Credit Card are:
- Receive a 30% OFF Your Favorite Item coupon with your new credit card*
- Receive special offers monthly and get advance notice of sales!
- No annual fee
- Get upgraded! Spend $200 on your Gold Card and receive a $20 Certificate when you receive your Platinum Card**.
- Convenient minimum monthly payments
- Plus, as a Platinum Member get rewards for life...$1 = 1 point, for every 200 points get a $10 certificate***!
- Special offers for Avenue® Credit Card holders only
- Online access to your credit card account information
- Faster checkout
* Subject to credit approval.
** Only accounts in good standing will be upgraded to Platinum Status.
*** The Platinum Select Program is provided by Avenue®, which is solely responsible for the Program operation. Avenue® may change the terms of this Program at any time.
- View/Pay Your Avenue® Credit Card Bill Online
If you have an Avenue® credit card, you now have access to view your information online by going to the website operated by Comenity Bank, the credit card account issuer. (Since it isn't operated by Avenue, it will require a separate login.) You can pay your bill online, check your account status, update your personal information, add authorized buyers to your account, request a card upgrade and request a credit limit increase. It's all so easy!
- Pay Your Avenue® Credit Card Bill via Postal Mail
Please send your payment (include your account number) to:
Comenity - Avenue
P.O. Box 659584
San Antonio, TX 78265-9584
- Order Totals & Backorder Charges
The order total on your checkout page includes all items ordered, shipping & handling, discounts, coupons and any taxes charged. Sometimes the invoice total included in your package may vary if an item becomes unavailable. Shipping & handling and taxes charged to you will be adjusted according to the new order total. If an item is backordered, the charge for that item, including any shipping & handling charges not applied to the original shipment and any taxes, won't be charged to your account until the backordered item ships.
- Charges for Exchanges or Returns
Credit card exchange orders can be processed quicker by phone by calling us toll-free at 1-888-843-2836. For an exchange order, we will issue a credit to the credit card on the original order. You may see a debit and credit for the original transactions or the two transactions may offset one another. The original credit card will be charged for the exchanged item. If you want to exchange an item and not phone it in, please complete the order blank on the back of your invoice.
For returns, please allow 3-4 weeks for your refund to process. We will issue a credit to your original method of payment less shipping & handling charges. For credit card orders, please allow 1-2 billing statements for your credit to appear.
To check on the status of your exchange or return, please call us toll-free at 1-888-843-2836.
- Sales Tax Information
For shipments to AL, AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA and WI, the appropriate sales tax will be added to your order.
Although we, as the seller, may not be obligated to collect your state's sales tax, your purchase is subject to state sales tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. The purchase is not exempt merely because it was made over the Internet or by other remote means. Your state, if it imposes a sales tax, may require that you report and pay the tax due on your purchase. Details of how to file a state sales or use tax return may be found on your state's department of revenue website.
- Redeeming Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards Online
To redeem Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards online, simply enter the card number and PIN number in the Gift Card box at checkout. If the order amount exceeds the card amount, a credit card will be required to cover the remaining balance.
In the event you return merchandise from an order placed with a gift card, the refund will be loaded back on the gift card. We recommend you do not dispose of the original gift card until you are satisfied with your purchase.
Please note: For your protection, E-Gift cards cannot be redeemed in Avenue® stores.
- Redeeming Merchandise Gift Cards Online
During the checkout process, simply enter the Merchandise Gift Card number in the required field. The amount of the Merchandise Credit will automatically be deducted and your discount will be reflected on your order total.
- Redeeming Coupons Online
Coupon codes may be redeemed by entering the code in your shopping bag in the box labeled "Enter Coupon Code:" and clicking "Apply". The discount will be reflected on applicable items and in your order total.
Please note: avenue.com is only able to apply one coupon code per transaction. Coupons are not valid on gift cards, e-gift cards or Outlet merchandise. Please review the disclaimer on the individual coupons for other exclusions and restrictions.
- What is PayPal?
PayPal is a safe and easy way to pay online.
Pay with your credit card without entering your credit card number on our website.
- Never expose your credit card number to the merchant.
- 100% protection against any unauthorized payments sent from your account.
- Every purchase confirmed with an email receipt.
- Speed through checkout whenever you shop online.
- Pay with your credit card, debit card, or bank account. Your choice.
- No need to retype your financial information.